Following the two three four five YD girls through their childhood.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Let It Snow...

Catching snowOlivia (left) and Julia alternated between shoveling the patio and catching snowflakes in their mouths.

It's been a long time since we've had snow. How long? Olivia (who turned three in August) said she doesn't remember it from last year. And what does she think of it now?

"It's cold," she said.

All the girls chipped in to shovel the driveway, though Mom did the brunt of the work. It didn't quite snow enough to get the snowblower out.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure that's not Olivia (left) and Julia?

4:38 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I think it's Julia and Lauren, but I'm not completely sure.

Cloning is legal, you know...

5:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When in doubt... ask their Mom.

It is Olivia on the left and Julia on the right. I was gonna fix it, but couldn't find the little pencil to edit the text. :)

4:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home