Olivia's First Day of Preschool

The fourth - and final - YD girl heading off to school this fall had her moment in the spotlight today.
Olivia Claire was up and dressed faster than any of her sisters. She even sported a new bracelet she got for her birthday yesterday.The rest of the girls got their backpacks ready and, having already packed their cold lunches last night, everyone was out the door on time.
Mom (pictured at right) borrowed Dad's whistle from his bicyle race officiating bag for her tour of duty on the playground this week.
Once again, Veronica wanted to be in the middle of all the excitement.

4 Comments:
Since I finally got my name on one of the adorable smart Weide girls, I would appreciate it if you would spell it correctly. It is Clare, not Claire.
Thanks. Rosemary Rita Clare Begley Weide AKA M.O.M.
8:40 PM
Livvie looked FABULOUS as usual. Style queen of the preschool, I bet. She must take after her mom...
Luv,
Aunt Dee Dee
10:14 PM
Oops. I'll fix that.
10:10 AM
It seemed clare enough.
4:19 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home