Following the two three four five YD girls through their childhood.
posted by Unknown at 9:27 PM
How many years is it?D
2:25 PM
A lot, but fewer than 50.
2:32 PM
Lemme see. When I was in my teens, it was "17 happy" . . . but I'm not sure if any more happy ones have been tacked onto that total. ;-)
9:29 AM
41 total... not sure what's the current tagline for staying together, but when we were growing up it was, "Whoever files for divorce has to take the kids." That'll keep you together!
9:45 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
How many years is it?
D
2:25 PM
A lot, but fewer than 50.
2:32 PM
Lemme see. When I was in my teens, it was "17 happy" . . . but I'm not sure if any more happy ones have been tacked onto that total. ;-)
9:29 AM
41 total... not sure what's the current tagline for staying together, but when we were growing up it was, "Whoever files for divorce has to take the kids." That'll keep you together!
9:45 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home