Following the two three four five YD girls through their childhood.

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Redlands Classic: Friday

View from Stage 1 of the mountains near Beaumont, Calif.

The second day of the Redlands Classic was a long one: 13 hours of work to be exact. Here's a snapshot:

- To ride in the team car or not? Answer: no. Good decision because about a half hour after the race started, two members of one of Dad's teams had already dropped out.

- Reason No. 2 not to ride in the car: Chipotle burritos. Yum. And free to all media.

- Hmmm... I like the satellite radio in the Cadillac Escalade. But gosh darn it, I wish it had a GPS. Hmmm... I found it really does. That big fancy display for the radio has more than one use. Duh.

- Use more sunscreen. Or wear a hat. I don't know which is worse, my head hurting or my nose looking like Rudolph.

You'll find these posted up by the elevators at the team hotel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home